ONE GOAL Summer Conference
July 17 - July 19
This conference brings together over 900 early education and care providers and leaders from around the state. It is designed to share information on best practices in the field and to build common frameworks of knowledge and understanding to assist in unified planning for young children and their families.
Participants at the One Goal Summer Conference receive:
- Up-to-date information on best practices and techniques to engage and nurture children
- Policy and practice resources, materials, and information from national, state, and local experts and leaders
- Opportunities to exchange ideas and share successes with peers
- Access to outstanding workshops that provide information on developmentally appropriate activities and teach skills that can be used daily in working with children
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with leaders of local and state agencies and organizations
- Information and resources about a wide variety of topics that address the “whole child” and his or her family
- Access to commercial and educational exhibits that showcase the latest in early childhood materials, books, training, and educational aids for review and/or purchase
- Great value for their dollar! Conference sponsors make major contributions so that registration costs remain low.
- Inspiration! Participants learn, share, and grow professionally!!
For more information on the conference, please contact our conference coordinator, Frankie Allen at 850-893-6270. We look forward to seeing you at the conference!