- Level I: A minimum of an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education or an Associates Degree in a related field or Child Development Associate (National CDA) Certification with 30 hours of college credits, preferably in education/early childhood development.
- Level II: A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education with two (2) years of teaching experience or a Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education or related field.
- Level III: A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field with a state teacher certification.
- Plans and carries-out classroom arrangement, lesson plans and various developmentally appropriate activities for children to develop social, emotional, intellectual and physical progress.
- Implements the program�s curriculum focusing on the developmental need of children.
- Plans and implements developmentally appropriate field trips for children.
- Assists in the developmental and sensory screenings of children and assesses the ongoing developmental level of children.
- Ensures children portfolios include all eight domains for child outcomes.
- Administers developmental screenings.
- Uses child outcomes data reports to strengthen teaching techniques.
- Records observations on assessment on all children in Teaching Strategies Gold, ongoing assessment online system.
- Plans and implements individual activities for the children.
- Maintains accurate attendance and meal records.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to implement a curriculum focus on the developmental needs of children, and plan and carry-out lesson plans and various developmentally appropriate activities for children.
- Input data in agency management information system.
LOCATION: Fort Pierce, FL